Yes I know. It's been quite some time since I've posted anything new here. Truth be told I haven't found too many things all that interesting lately. Ok, I've been lazy. That too. But today there it was on TV, my haha moment that just needed to be addressed.
Flibanserin, also known as "the little pink pill," is the female equivalent of Viagra. I think we are all aware of the purpose of "the little blue pill."
Here is a partial list of Viagra's side effects:
- sudden vision loss
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling
- irregular heartbeat
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- shortness of breath
- vision changes
- feeling light-headed, fainting
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer