Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hold Still Honey...That's A Great Shot

This reality thing is out of control.

Apparently there is nothing in this world that should not be documented for the purpose of social media. Case in point: A British woman on vacation at a South African Safari Park, was mauled by two cheetahs...as her husband continued to take pictures. There are just so many directions to go with this one.

Now as a writer, I have the need to observe things around me. And, on more than one occasion I have been accused of being a cold-hearted... well you get my drift.  But I don't think even I could keep taking pictures while the person I love (I assume he loves his wife...but then again) is on the ground while two...not one, but two wild cats are deciding which parts of her body to have for lunch.

Click here for the story

Ok, I'll admit I might click a frame or two, but this poor woman had to wait for a guide from the park to pull off the second cheetah and then...a group of tourists helped out as well. Hubby kept snapping away. Later he said he thought the cats were "playing." Have you never seen a housecat play with a mouse before killing it?

Wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on the wall of her hospital room later that day? Now that would be a video worthy of youtube.

meow.

.


3 comments:

  1. You have got to be kidding me! No words.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had nothing to do with the new "CatNip" perfume he'd just bought her before the safari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm,likes photography,cold hearted(nah)no safari for me.

    ReplyDelete