Friday, February 17, 2012

Dealing With Dissapointment

I need the weekend...bad.  The week has been crazy to say the least.  Stress level borders on extreme...throw in a few insane highs with some incredible lows and here we are.

Granted some of it is my own doing. Bad job by me.  But when circumstances occur over which you have no control...then proceed to bite you in the ass...well I think it's time to double up on the BP pills.

Without going into too much detail, the sad part is that as much as I am being affected by these circumstances, there are a great number of other people who have put their hearts and souls into a specific goal.  Waiting to hear today, if that dream has crashed and burned. One person involved much more closely than I, had a great line "this has me spinning in a new dimension of pissedoffidness." Could not have said it better myself.

Hopefully, by the time I leave for my weekend therapy at the lake, we will know the outcome of the situation. I'm thinking there will be some drinking involved later. Just hoping it will be champagne.


1 comment:

  1. Perfectly stated Kat.....I will now add pissedoffidness to my vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete