Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl: The Day After



gloat

  [gloht]  Show IPA
verb (used without object)
1.
to look at or think about with great or excessive, often smug or malicious, satisfaction: The opposing team gloated over our bad luck.


Do I take the high road or the low road? hmmm.  Mom always told me to act like a lady...however that was never my strong suit.

But yes, I will behave.  It was a great game.  Nothing was certain until the clock ran out.  We all ate too much, drank too much and are now facing a long workday. Suck it up people, it was worth it.

Tomorrow we have a parade, then we turn our eyes on green grass and the 90 feet between each base.  Officially, at least by my calendar, we are in baseball mode. Bring it on.

First Yankees game, April 6.
Opening Day, April 13.
First Yankees-Red Sox game in Fenway April 20.

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

No comments:

Post a Comment